Monday, November 9, 2009

Justason Threatens Legal Action Against Hockey Voice Over Photos

Cole Justason

Bonny River, NB - Greg "Crusty" Justason is fuming mad and is taking his fight to the courts if need be. Justason voiced his concerns on Saturday when he had a meeting with Hockey Voice Editor Mark Taylor. Justason became aware that photos of his son Cole wearing Toronto Maple Leaf attire were going to be run in the Hockey Voice. Justason said, "I am totally convinced that my wife would not send in pictures of my son wearing Leafs crap. Taylor or somebody photo shopped the pictures and I'm not taking that. My wife denies all allegations made by Taylor and his group. My lawyers Dewey, Soakem and Howe are on this one."

Taylor stands by the original story and noted, "Justason must have had a bad bunch of booze on Saturday. Have another one."


No comments: