Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ganong threatens legal action against the Hockey Voice

Ganong: Photo was "doctored"
Nick Ganong in an obvious altered state

St. Stephen, NB - Nick Ganong is fuming this morning and for good reason according to the controversial star of the St. George XXX. When word broke that a picture of him in an altered state was being run in the Hockey Voice, he snapped.

"Taylor and the rest of them idiots take pictures of people, doctor them up and pass them off as real pictures. It sickens me how upstanding citizens like myself come across as people who drink to excess, party all the time and act like idiots. I just got off the phone with Dewey, Soakem and Howe, my lawyers, and we are fighting this nonsense. It has to stop. No further comment; I have to change the bandage on my left big toe." noted Ganong in a Hockey Voice exclusive interview this morning.


No comments: