Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Walsh takes down bear in tough match

Matty Walsh after tough match on Labour Day Weekend in Blacks Harbour

Blacks Harbour, NB - It was Labour Day Weekend in Blacks Harbour and people from all around came to the Fundy Arena to witness the spectacle of hometown hero Matty Walsh take on a black bear. The match was not as easy as Walsh had originally thought. His brother Joe brought the opponent into town in the back of his car just a day before the match went down.

Matty Walsh summed up the whole thing; "He had me wrapped up right around backwards and it looked like he was gonna break me in half. I really didn't expect it and didn't have any plan for something like this to happen. Joe said he was friendly and would probably just want to play. Anyway, I looked up and saw these balls dangling down, so I reached up and bit down on them as hard as I possibly could. Boys, you never believe the strength you get when you bite your own nuts!"

Walsh made one of the biggest comebacks in Blacks Harbout rassling history and when it was all over, the little guy had his hand held high in the air.


No comments: