Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hoffman says "Negotiations are in the toilet with these guys"

Chris Hoffman (on flush) with Matty Walsh (C) amd Jamie Harris (Near)

Blacks Harbour, NB - Kingfishers star Chris Hoffman says he's hardly had "a minute of peace this summer" dealing with Matty Walsh and Jamie Harris about playing this season.

"I mean, if I got to have a crap, they are in there asking a bunch of questions. I told them I'd let them know by moose season what I was doing. If that's not good enough, I'm thinking the Ratz have a 3rd line or 7th D man position open and I could fill in at some point. Taylor told me that already and I haven't known him to string anybody along," noted Hoffman.

Ratz captain Joe Stevens replied to Hoffman's comments by saying, "We'll check the barrel to see how much she's been scraped before we go adding junk like that. This guy has some problems. Somebody was saying he used to have a midget girlfriend and he was nuts over her. I don't think much has changed when you hear foolish talk like that."


No comments: