Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hoffman lands new job

Chris Hoffman - the new Saint John City Police Cat Trainer

Saint John, NB - Everything with police work has become so specialized that now the good guys are seeking the help of yet another weapon to catch bad guys. Dogs have long been helpers for police in many criminal investigations, but Chris Hoffman has developed a new weapon, cats.

It was announced Monday that Hoffman is the Top Cat Trainer or the Pussy Patrol as he likes to call it. "I never really had any training for the canine unit so I wanted to move up the ladder a bit and I pitched my idea and so far, it has been received really well. I broke up a tuna theft ring in the city last night and hope to crack down on mice and as bad as I hate to say it - Ratz," said a very cheerful Hoffman.


No comments: