Thursday, March 18, 2010

Joe Walsh celebrates Kingfishers win

The scene in Joe Walsh's apartment just after receiving the news

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Just moments after Joe Walsh read about the Fundy Kingfishers impressive Fish Bowl win, he lit up his apartment with his motorcycle. Joe Walsh, one of the longtime Hockey Voice employees, said,"I always stay up to date with the hockey scene back home, and when I read the story and saw the videos, the stomping boots were on, and I cranked 'er good. The Hockey Voice has been a blessing for people like me who need to stay in touch with their roots. I might be home for the BIG Show; it appears that I may be moving soon. It appears that doing burn-outs in your apartment is not welcomed. I guess I figured that as long as I was paying the rent, it was my place to do what I wanted. My lawyer is reading all the small print and stuff right now."

No comments: