Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Harris receives endorsement from Obama

US President Barrack Obama congratulates Jamie Harris

Blacks Harbour, NB - It appears that Kingfishers star Jamie Harris is out running with the big dogs instead of laying on the doorstep. During a recent business trip to the United States, Harris received a phone call from a man identifying himself as the US President and asked to meet him. "I went to the address he said and there was he was in person. He gave me a fist pump and said he'd heard about our return to the FIHL finals and wanted to wish me and the boys all the best. We had a couple beer and he seemed very knowledgeable about the game and the FIHL. I was impressed and he gave me his phone number to give him a call to let him know how we make out. He doesn't always get time to check out the Hockey Voice," noted a very relaxed Harris.


No comments: