Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Taylor in New York for high level secret meetings

Stevens: "I told Taylor that if anybody can help the club, talk to them"
Tall, lanky defenseman who sees all of the ice
Taylor talks to goalie who "covers the top part of the net well"

Bonny River, NB - Although many details are slowly filtering down, many players on the Ratz are feeling a little threatened by Mark Taylor's sudden trip to New York over the weekend. One in particular is Ratz star goalie Warren Giebrecht. The star noted, "I thought I had the job nailed down and now I hear Mark Taylor was caught on camera with my possible replacement. How do you expect me to react? I'm saddened by the news. They look like a bunch of nuts to me but what else would you expect to see?"
Carl Chambers was another who voiced his opinion of the trip. He said, "Taylor and Stevens are obviously both in on this whole thing. I saw the picture of the blue defenseman with the big buggy eyes. This is the type of people those two are most comfortable with. If this guy is in the room when we drop the puck, I'll be looking to play elsewhere. We have enough guys now that I can't understand half the time, we don't need more of them."
Meanwhile, Joe Stevens was quick and to the point. "I told Taylor that if he sees anybody who can help the club, go talk to them. If that means Giesbrecht and Chambers are out, so be it. You're either with us, or you're against us," noted a very frustrated Stevens.

No comments: