Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Buchanan joins Hockey Voice staff as Director of Outdoor Activities

Jim Buchanan's Top 10 Gun Safety Rules
Jim Buchanan gives approval to new appointment



Bonny River, NB - It has been months since the Hockey Voice has hired any new help, but VP of Operations Chris Richardson said, "We felt we needed to add a guy who gives readers something else in addition to the wonderful stories we are already covering. This guy knows the outdoors and I can't think of a better guy for the job than Jim Buchanan."

Buchanan, who was on his way to a meeting noted, "I am excited about this turn of events. I've had my resume into the Hockey Voice for a long time and finally, somebody is listening. I am really busy getting ready for hunting season and stuff but would like to offer up these very important rules for guns; especially when it's that time of year."









No comments: