Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stevens helps out the youth in the community

His Royal "Awesomeness" Joseph D. Stevens

Bonny River, NB - The Bonny River Ratz have long been a symbol for what it takes to be awesome but now captain Joe Stevens wants to share it with the kids in the community. "I realize that in life you will encounter many cool people and I've met a few myself. However, the members of this team have taken that another step and that's to be awesome. Sometimes we take guys who are cool and mould them into awesome and really, it's quite a step and the kids should not try this at home. I am working with the kids on a process so that they too will grow up to be awesome. It is regrettable that guys like Matty and Joe Walsh and Shane Smith didn't stick around long enough to be awesome. We really felt they had possibilities. I guess they'll have to settle for being cool or semi-cool."


No comments: