Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hoffman talks about his famous buddy

Hoffman: "Jack Nicholson is a hoot!"

Chris Hoffman and Nick Nozzilio share a beer and laugh with Jack Nicholson
Saint John, NB - Chris Hoffman has played a lot of hockey and me a lot of people but he says Jack Nicholson is a "hoot" and somebody you can count on. Hoffman met Nicholson one year during a vacation and the actor related to him his knowledge of hockey.


Hoffman said, "I had seen him at Laker games and stuff on TV and just figured he was all basketball, but when he got asking me about the FIHL, I knew he was a REAL hockey fan. Just recently, he called me and and asked how many goals Taylor had now and when I thought he'd get his 900th. Of course, I told him - pretty well any time Taylor wants to. He likes the Ratz the best but the Kingfishers are a close second. I wouldn't be surprised that when Taylor gets 895 or so, he'll be flying in and following the team. I mean, Taylor could get 5 goals in his sleep. I love One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and it never gets old."

No comments: