Monday, April 18, 2011

Richardson now a "believer"

Richardson confirms his seat on the Habs Bandwagon

Text message to Hockey Voice by Chris Richardson


Pilltown, NB - Maybe the world is going crazy or maybe Chris Richardson finally has the eyesight that he always wanted, but the staunch Leafs supporter is firmly behind the Habs quest for the Cup. Knowing full well the skepticism that a lot of the Hockey Voice readers have, editor Mark Taylor knew he needed substantial proof of the conversion. It came through at 6:53 pm AST tonight.


The Hockey Voice undergoes great scrutiny through the year as Richardson himself audits the stories carried in the Hockey Voice. Richardson even said, "I told Taylor that if he's going to associate my name with his publication, I don't want any bullshit stories and so far, he has held up his end of the bargain. Whether its his goals total of 890, the St. George Space Program, Joe Stevens flashing fistfuls of cash to new players, Matty Walsh rassling bears, or whatever, I have found no inconsistencies. One time I found he spelled a word wrong and we got it fixed right away."

Meanwhile, the aforementioned Matty Walsh looked over the text message and concluded, "I looked over the message and concluded there is no way other than if Taylor has Richardson's phone that he could have pulled this one off. I know my bullshit and this is not bullshit. These are true facts."





No comments: