Monday, April 11, 2011

The Results Are In!

Richardson & Cunningham on the Habs BandwagonBrain X Ray of Chris Richardson and Geoff Cunningham


Bonny River, NB - In a never-ending struggle to get the truth, the Hockey Voice paid some big bucks to find out exactly what is in the minds of two of the area's Leafs fan's heads. Chris Richardson and Geoff Cunningham, both Hockey Voice staffers, agreed to let the medical field tell the world what most of us already knew. The duo are firm on the Habs Bandwagon, as most of Canada east of the British Columbia and Alberta border is already.


An embarrassed Richardson noted, "I knew I couldn't win here. If I didn't allow the X Ray, Taylor would just say it anyway so I did it, big deal. GO HABS GO!"


Cunningham said, "Well, the secret is out now and that's okay by me. At least we know there's something going on inside of my head, which is more than I can say about a lot of people I know."

No comments: