Sunday, December 18, 2011

Justason out of Ratz line up - denies rumours

Justason "I know my role"
Ratz star Greg Justason avoiding reporters after last Sunday's game

Bonny River, NB - It is not known if perennial all-star Greg Justason will be in the Ratz line up tonight VS the Milltown Moose. Suffering from what the team is calling "an industrial type injury," Justason has been forced to the sidelines. 

Justason has been the source of some rumours circulating lately, all of which the rugged forward denies. The recent signing of Jim O'Halloran has sort of put Justason down the pecking order and appears to be the end of him being on the BIG Line with Mark Taylor and Joe Stevens. The team has gone on a 5 game winning streak since the signing.

Justason spoke briefly with reporters on Saturday. "I know my role on this team. Sure, I'd like to stay on the BIG Line but there comes a time when I have to put the team ahead of my own success. I'm not mad or disappointed and would appreciate it if people could just give me my privacy during this very tough time in my career. By the way, where the hell has the Hockey Voice been when things were going good around here?"   


No comments: