Sunday, December 18, 2011

Walsh receives promotion at Hockey Voice

Hockey Voice VP of Entertainment Joe Walsh

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - The Hockey Voice is pleased to announce that with the re-launching of the site, they were able to retain the services of their entertainment director Joe Walsh and has been promoted to VP of Entertainment. Walsh will continue to deliver insightful and hard-hitting stories covering the whole entertainment scene whether it is music, TV or the big screen.

A very elated Joe Walsh said in a telephone interview that it marked the start of a new era. "I have been a fan of the Voice since it was mere e-mail phenomena that Mark Taylor used to do in his spare time. I am happy with my appointment and the re-launching of this site. I got my Christmas present early."

No comments: