Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Russ Buchanan "Paying the Price"

Buchanan sidelined "indefinitely"
Russ Buchanan visits Ratz dressing room

Bonny River, NB - An injury that captain Joe Stevens described as "unfortunate" could see Ratz forward Russ Buchanan out of the line up for an extended stint. Buchanan collided with teammate Jim Buchanan in Sunday's game versus the Milltown Moose.

Buchanan stated that all of the "bejesus" had been knocked out of him now and is following team doctor's orders to drink plenty of fluids and eat a truckoad of grub over the holidays. "I never really had any swelling until I blew my nose and under my eye puffed up. It's an injury to my nasal cavity and yes, I plan to keep my nose in my own business for awhile at least," noted the rugged Ratz star.  

No comments: