Monday, April 6, 2009

Cunningham and Taylor in Feud Over Ratz Assets

Mark Taylor with 800th Goal Puck at 2009 BIG SHOW

Bonny River, NB - Geoff Cunningham is spitting fire this morning and according to him; for good reason. At the root of Cunningham's anger is the 800th goal puck that Ratz star Mark Taylor has a been flaunting during recent public appearances. Cunningham said, "That puck belongs to the team and not Taylor. If I buy that team and I don't get that puck, Stevens and Taylor had better get some good legal advice. I want to see a complete list of assets the team owns and that puck had better be on it. I know Taylor is trying to be funny all the time and it pisses me off big time. When I called him on this, he told me he didn't give a Ratz asset what I thought. That's what I'm dealing with."


No comments: