Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cunningham: "If I Buy the Ratz, Stevens is Gone"

Geoff Cunningham
Pennfield, NB - Responding to comments from Joe Stevens, Geoff Cunningham threw a dagger of his own on Wednesday. He noted, "If you have heard about what Brian Burke has done in Toronto, well, hold onto your lugnuts boys. I am cleaning house and throwing out the trash in Bonny River. I will get two birds stoned at once. I will throw Joe Stevens out and get rid of him as a player and manager. This team has underachieved. I will dust off my Langes and Cooperalls and suit up if have to. I just got off the phone with the doctor and it appears the Ratz need a big dose of reality. I am taking this club off Bullshit Street which is where they have been living for a few years. I will take the team off Taylor's back and let him flourish under the new regime. For a guy who has over 850 goals, you wouldn't know it if you saw him play. I will restore the glory back in the Ratz."

No comments: