Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Walsh LIkes Cunny's Pick of Habs Over Bruins

Cunningham in Brief Stint Behind Habs Bench Earlier in the Season
Matty Walsh and Tim Thomas Talk Things Over at the All Star Weekend


Blacks Harbour, NB - Matty Walsh said he read Geoff Cunningham's write up about the
Habs - Bruins series and says, "I couldn't agree more. When Taylor lined things up for me to go the All Star Weekend in Montreal and I got to hang with everybody, I was convinced. Kovalev is a good guy. He let me wear his jersey and stuff. He said anybody that is a friend of Taylor's is a friend of his. We laughed and shot the shit all weekend. The Habs are definitely the team team to beat in the playoffs. I was talking to Kovy on the phone this morning. He said the only difference between Chiara and a bucket of shit is the bucket. Laugh, I thought I'd die, man! Go Habs Go!"

No comments: