Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Walsh Reviews Latest Box Office Hits

Hockey Voice Entertainment Critic Joe Walsh and Family

Fast and Furious - I never saw this but it sounds like Charlotte County when I was a kid. I hope there's people doing power turns in a gravel pit while everybody is standing around a "bomb fire" watching them. Now that's a kick ass time, man.

I love you, man - I haven't seen this one but where I come from, this will get you a sore face. I have no way of knowing, but I think this probably contains lots of shit-kickings. A must see.

The Haunting in Connecticut - Not sure what this is all about, but I think it is supposed to be "Hunting" in Connecticut. If so, it probably has a bunch of guys at the camp playing poker and drinking beer and fighting. If it is indeed "haunting," then I'm afraid I am way off. Go see it and let know, eh?

Hannah Montana The Movie - I'm not real sure but I think this is the kid of that guy that looks like Barry Melrose and did the achy Breaky Heart thing. I think his sister had a hit with Itchy Twitchy Twat too, but don't quote me on that, eh? I can't see this being much good, but then again, I didn't think Fubar would be good and it was really kick ass. Go see this and let me know, eh?




No comments: