Friday, April 3, 2009

Cunningham Reacts to Ratz BIG SHOW Performance

Cunningham: "Ratz Laid a Big Turd"

Bonny River, NB - It has been a week since the 2009 BIG SHOW and Geoff Cunningham felt it was time to break the silence. Cunningham, one of the rumoured suitors for the Ratz ownership bid, said in an interview Thursday, "The Ratz laid a big turd. I mean, here's a bunch of guys who basically do not have a place to play hockey next season with the exception of Taylor, and they go up and perform like that? They never won a game but they are all beating their chests saying they finished second. That simply doesn't add up. The so-called spiritual leader Joe Stevens got booted out of a pivotal game and dragged Chambers and Watson with him. I heard rumours of swilling beer before that game at Rocky's but I don't have proof. All I can say is that if this how serious these guys view their hockey careers, I'm not so sure I want any of them IF I was to buy the club. We will evaluating the squad based on the FIHL season and the BIG SHOW and it doesn't look good."

No comments: