Friday, July 3, 2009

Joe Walsh Releases New Gun Rules

Urban Hunting Enthusiast Joe Walsh

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Joe Walsh felt "it was time" to put out gun rules that people can understand and live with. Walsh noted, "These are the regulations we have in place in Toronto or at least the ones I go by. They are self-explanatory. I am probably the foremost expert as far as hunting goes in the city. You really have to pick your spots to get the guns out. It's not like back home where the cops don't drive around looking for people toting firearms. Man, if I walked out of my apartment today with a gun in my hand, either the cops would hassle me or some idiot would call the cops. That's' what I'm dealing with ALL the time. I wear orange and I'm really careful about my treestands and stuff, and still they are on me all the time."

No comments: