Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stevens Joins Hockey Voice Officially

New Hockey Voice Insider Joe Stevens

Bonny River, NB – Thank you for all your support as I get acquainted with everybody at the Hockey Voice and gradually get my feet wet. Everybody except Geoff Cunningham has been very supportive of the move.

I don’t know if any of you kids have ever successfully put together a jigsaw puzzle or not. If you have, then I’m sure you will appreciate what Bob Gainey is doing with the Montreal Canadiens. He has tore down some of the old barriers that have held them back and appears to be well on his way to another Stanley Cup next June. I really can’t see anybody stopping them.

I am terribly sorry that Geoff Cunningham got let go from this position at the Hockey Voice and now it is my job, but he was not doing his job and this stuff happens. From what I can piece together, Cunny is losing his mind. He really believes what he says and that’s too bad. He was a pretty bright guy at one time, and now look at him. He’s baked. He’s talking about the Leafs and how they are building a strong team. Brian Burke couldn’t build a button for a shithouse door.

No comments: