Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hockey Voice Announces Changes

Stevens Joins Hockey Voice as the New Hockey Insider
Joe Stevens with Pictures of his Hockey Heroes in the Background

Bonny River, NB - Effective immediately, Joe Stevens has joined the Hockey Voice as the hockey insider. Stevens brings several years of hockey experience and expertise and should bolster the publication's wide coverage of hockey and non-hockey topics.

Stevens met with reporters late Tuesday and offered, "I am flattered that I have been selected for this post. Ever since I first saw the Hockey Voice, I hoped that one day I'd be in it and that has happened. Now, to become a member of the staff, I'm happier than a pig in the tank of Hannan's Septic Service."

Stevens assumes the role formerly held by Geoff Cunningham, who will remain with the Hockey Voice as the Head Psychic.


No comments: