Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hoffman and Harris Voice Displeasure with Hockey Voice

Jamie Harris, Chris Hoffman and Family Give the Voice the Finger

Blacks Harbour, NB - Jamie Harris and Chris Hoffman said "they are sick of all the crap that the Hockey Voice shovels on a daily basis." In fact, Harris noted, "There is hardly ever anything that is truthful in it. It's nothing but a pack of lies. Richardson said they passed a truth audit or something. Geez, a drunk monkey could see it's all bullshit."

Hoffman said, "I borrowed the lie detector test from the police station and took it down home for the weekend. I took it around and got some tests done with the Hockey Voice staff and the Chief told me I ruined it. They have never had readings like the ones I got. I've had to cut out all my coffee and donuts to pay for it."


No comments: