Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Joe Walsh Charged with Assault After Episode at Wedding

Joe Walsh Delivers Big Hit at Friend's Wedding

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Joe Walsh's legal issues seem to be getting worse. The troubled Hockey Voice columnist has been charged with assault after laying a big hit on a lady at a friend's wedding. Walsh has released a statement - "I recall Taylor telling me that if I see somebody coming right in the tracks with their head down, do not miss the chance to deliver the hit. This girl had a drink in her hand and was looking down at it. I spied this from the other end of the hall and took about five big strides and cleaned 'er. If that's assault, then they oughta do something about the criminal code then. I got my hip into her really good and she went flying. Shit, I even bought her another drink and asked her if she wanted to stink up a room."

No comments: