Friday, July 10, 2009

McGrattan "XXX Players Having a Wild Summer"


Jason McGrattan in Toronto with Joe Walsh and Jamie Harris

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Jason McGrattan took time from his vacation in Toronto to talk to reporters. He was visiting Joe Walsh's Urban Hunting Camp where foe Jamie Harris happened to be staying as well. McGrattan said, "It seems the boys and I are having a wild summer. I have never seen anybody saw up watermelon with a chain saw. Joe and I were having a few and he jumps up and pulls the cord and tells me to grab a watermelon and follow him."

Matt Hall at his Recent Wedding

Also, McGrattan addressed the current situation with Matt Hall who apparently got married recently. The Hockey Voice obtained a wedding picture and revealed it to a very shocked McGrattan. McGrattan noted, "I am still trying to find out who he married. I have spoken to a lot of the players on the team and nobody knows anything at this time. All I can say is I hope he's happy and wish him nothing but the best."






No comments: