Thursday, July 23, 2009

Walsh Tells Hoffman "Take a Year Off"

Matty Walsh Goes to Meeting with Chris Hoffman (Sitting with Cups on his Gut)

Blacks Harbour, NB - Matty Walsh delivered some news to Chris Hoffman that appears to have put his career on ice for this winter and maybe more. Hoffman, who has ballooned this summer, was told by Walsh that his services would not be required unless he was entertaining the thought of backing up goalie Jamie Harris.

Hoffman, the self-professed "Donut Shop Cop of the FIHL," said, "I suspect somebody will want to belly up to the bar and take a chance on me. I still have lots of hockey and coffee in me and could help somebody in some sort of a role. I still maintain I can help the Kingfishers but will not subject myself to the massive press coverage by the Hockey Voice and keep this thing public. Taylor and the rest of them idiots can all piss off." "


No comments: