Friday, July 3, 2009

Eerie Voice Mail Message Has Voice Staff Stumped

Matty Walsh
Chris Richardson

Head Psychic Geoff Cunningham

Bonny River, NB - Members of the Hockey Voice staff are scratching thier heads this morning after receiving a voice mail message from an unknown caller. The caller says that they have obtained tickets to go watch the Habs win their 25th Cup next June and to make sure "you book time off." Also includes an invitation to watch the Cup Parade.
Geoff Cunningham, the Voice's head psychic, says, "This is obviously somebody in the know as far as the supernatural world goes. I consulted my spirits last night and it appears that the Canadiens will win the Stanley Cup next year. The whole thing caught me off guard, but it is very factual."
Chris Richardson noted, "I listened to the message and thought the person was on drugs and immediately turned it over to the cops. I do believe the Habs will win the Cup though."

Matty Walsh said, "I couldn't get to sleep after hearing that message. I am pumped now though. Whoever the person is will come out next spring when we all go to Montreal to watch the Cup Parade. I already booked two weeks off in late May and early June just to be sure."








No comments: