Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stevens Magic Genie Turns into Disappointment

Joe Stevens with New Pet

Bonny River, NB - For the second time in less than a year, a local person has found a magic genie and unlike many in the past, this one grants only one wish. Joe Stevens found the bottle in the river last Saturday and is now sunken with disappointment. A very shaken Stevens met with reporters late Monday and noted, "I actually read about Matty Walsh's magic genie and you'd think I would have paid more attention but I just blurted out my wish and now I guess I'm stuck with it."

Matty Walsh Shows off his Magic Genie Wish

Blacks Harbour, NB - Matty Walsh says he "feels for his old friend," but said that he should have paid heed to the dilemma he was faced with when he found a magic genie. Walsh said, "The genie tells you that you only have one wish and I guess in the excitement, you just lose it. I know what Joe is going through. I could have been on Easy Street now, but instead I have this giant cat that eats food like a horse. The good news is there's not a mouse within miles of the house now."

No comments: