Friday, July 17, 2009

Richardson and Walsh "Worried" About Hockey Voice Editor

Wayne Barrett and Mark Taylor Celebrating Leafs Nation

Bonny River, NB - The Hockey Voice VP of Operations guy Chris Richardson issued a very brief but concise statement early Friday morning. Richardson noted, "I have spoken to Matty Walsh and we are both in agreement that perhaps Mark Taylor has finally gone over the edge. When a picture of him wearing a Leafs jersey surfaced last night, I feel it is my duty to step in and run things for awhile. Matty will assist me in this what we hope is a very short period of time."

Walsh was met at Hockey Voice headquarters and offered, "Something has to be done. Taylor must be overworked or something. I realize he was visiting with Wayne and maybe wanted to cheer him up, but c'mon, man. A Leafs jersey? Richardson and I will be sharing the top dog duties for awhile and we have given Mr. Taylor some much needed time off. The Hockey Voice will continue to report the same 100 % factual stories complete with untouched photos. Stay tuned for further developments."

No comments: