Friday, January 2, 2009

Hyslop Signs One Game Deal with Kingfishers

Hyslop: "Kingfishers Seem Very High Falutin'"Sign on Kingfishers Head Office
Blacks Harbour, NB - The ink had barely dried on the one game deal JJ Hyslop signed with the Kingfishers for Tuesday's tilt against the XXX and already he is questioning his decision. He noted, "I know a lot of the guys that play on that team and didn't know they were so high class. They have a dress code at their head office that says it is a four tooth minimum. Now that's pretty bad. I have signed up and can't go back on my word.
I will be in the net facing the Ratz Tuesday night as well before this game. Harris said that all I need to focus on in that game is Taylor. If I can manage to shut him down, I'll shut down the Ratz. We'll see how that goes."

No comments: