Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cunningham's Latest Movie a Flop!

Funny Cunny II Fails at Box Office

Geoff Cunningham Upset Over Latest Box Office Numbers

Pennfield, NB - As so often happens when somebody tries to milk a good thing, Funny Cunny II flopped at the box office according to numbers supplied to The Hockey Voice. Geoff Cunningham, who enjoyed immense popularity with his comical super hero flick Funny Cunny, has obviously run out of steam. Cunningham's sequel Funny Cunny II drew 16 people in its frst week of release. A very distraught Cunnigham said, "Me and the producers thought this was really going to be a hit. I brought in guys like Josh Bagley to play Sleepy Man and Matty Walsh to play Little Big Man and it still flopped. I don't know what else I can do. I'm sorry, I gotta go, man."

No comments: