Friday, January 16, 2009

Walsh Jetting Around on Team's Dime?

Kingfishers Involved in Turmoil Over Walsh's Leisure Trips

Matty Walsh and Ski Bunny on Thursday

Blacks Harbour, NB - It didn’t take long for Josh Bagley to react to the rumours that Matty Walsh was buzzing around on the team’s plane. Bagley was visibly upset coming out of team headquarters Thursday evening and noted, “Okay, this guy (Matty Walsh) is in Florida one day and the next day he’s out skiing? Geez, I saw a friggin’ crow trying to jumpstart a porcupine on the side of the highway this morning it was so cold. Where in hell is that David Itchypussy now with all that crap about global warming? I want my palms greased a little bit and not the way Groom seems to be doing it either. This entire organization has some big problems, man. I'm freezing my ass off and other people are having a helluva time.”

No comments: