Thursday, January 8, 2009

Johnson Another Ratz Player on the Move

WOW ! This just in..............Johnson Working Out

Ratz Star Mark Johnson

Bonny River, NB - Mark Johnson of the Ratz unleashed a bombshell when he arrived at team headquarters today. Johnson has been out of the line up for a few games and the team was told it was due to work commitments. When he arrived, he pulled off his shirt and revealed a very different physique (as seen above). Johnson said, "Anybody who wants to know why I'm the real deal, check this out. I saw that Stevens had been working out and I decided to do the same. I switched over to drinking the big 750 ml cans of beer and find that swilling suds while doing curls is a big help. My name is Mark Johnson not Ben Johnson so don't start any shit about me being on the roids."

No comments: