Thursday, January 29, 2009

Joe Walsh Apologizes to Hockey Voice and Readers

Walsh Arrested in Toronto on Reckless Driving Charges

Joe Walsh on a Busy Toronto Street

Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Joe Walsh met with The Hockey Voice staff through a video link late Wednesday. Walsh noted, "I am so ashamed of what I have done and the embarrassment brought to the staff of the Hockey Voice. I wasn't showing off for the chicks. It wasn't like that at all. It wasn't that I wanted to get some jail time and get on the Ratz either. Something just came over me and I cranked 'er. Tell all the readers I'm sorry and I'll be back soon."

The Hockey Voice obtained the picture and information under the new Right to Know Shit Act which is commonplace at the publication's headquarters in Bonny River. No further word was released when Walsh would be in court again or what charges are being considered.

No comments: