Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stevens Back in Ratz Line Up

Stevens: "It's All About Math"
Ratz Captain Joe Stevens Meets with Press Monday
Bonny River, NB - Joe Stevens credits math with the speedy recovery he made from what team doctors had feared was perhaps a season-ending injury. Stevens said, " I had been reporting in with Mark Taylor the percentage that I felt my body was at for any given time. We talked Saturday afternoon and I indicated that at that time I felt I was at nearly 85 %. He said that simple math would tell you that if I drank 3 beer at 5 % each, I would be 100 %. Well, as it turned out, I surpassed that mark and was feeling well over 100 % Saturday night and decided it was time to return. I am very thankful that I paid at least a little attention in math calss in school. This is a tip for all the boys and girls out there that think math will never help you. I am living proof it does. "

No comments: