Monday, January 12, 2009

Matheson's Lady Friend Shows Her Disapproval

Matheson: "I Have Put it Behind Me But Not Everybody Has!"

XXX Fan Gives it to Walsh and Bagley

St. George, NB - Scott Matheson met with reporters late Sunday and said he just wishes people would leave him alone and let him play the game he loves. Matheson was responding to reports regarding a XXX fan who gave Matty Walsh the finger as they left league headquarters recently.

Matheson added, "This lady is an old friend of me and Juggy's and that's all I'm saying. Just because me and Juggy and her were all in love, what does that matter? Does the Hockey Voice need to pry into people's personal lives? Geez, I see where you printed a picture of one of JJ Hyslop's old girlfriends. I think you should focus on the on-ice action. This lady doesn't like Matty Walsh and Josh Bagley and I can't help that. No further comment."

No comments: