Friday, January 9, 2009

Walsh: Juggy and Taylor Crack Me Up!

XXX Back Into First, Walsh Not WorriedKingfishers Matty Walsh Shares a Laugh

Blacks Harbour, NB - The St. George XXX vaulted back into first place by virtue of a 5-2 win over the Blackland Twisters in St. Andrews Thursday night. The win gives the XXX 28 points, one better than the idle Kingfishers. The Kingfishers have played only 16 games vesus the 17 XXX has played.

Still, Kingfishers Matty Walsh finds everything very funny. He noted, "I find McGrattan and Taylor to be the funniest guys around. Couldn't count their balls twice and get the same number. We have played one less game than XXX too. By the way, why are we even talking about the Ratz? Geez, they're in 17th place or something ain't they? I gotta go, man. This is cracking me up! Also Taylor tells me Juggy was 82 yesterday? He looks good for his age but I think he could move faster if he worked out a bit."

No comments: